Brainy Quote Quotes (20 quotes)

Brainy Quote


The time is always right to do what is right. 


Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.


We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves.


We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves.


I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.


It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.


Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.


It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.


Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.


I hear, I know. I see, I remember. I do, I understand.


Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees the others.


Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers.


If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self.


If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.


Really, the only thing that makes sense is to strive for greater collective enlightenment.


Others have seen what is and asked why. I have seen what could be and asked why not.


Be sure your wisest words are those you do not say.


Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.


We must be our own before we can be another's.


Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.